domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

NOTHING

I am really mad at you,
can’t believe you said the things you said!
You made my stomach turn,
like you made my heartache.

Why does it still hurt? I feel like I want to walk away!
I will always love to hear your voice,
why do your words come out so wrong?
And nothing is all you said! I shouldn’t feel bad over nothing!
I shouldn’t worry over nothing!
I shouldn’t care over nothing!

I don’t want you to feel bad over nothing,
and there is nothing for you to worry about.
It was good to hear from you.
Wish all works out for the best.
Your friend always!

When you love someone……
How much are you willing to give?
How much are you willing to receive?
And are you willing to take the risk?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks very interesting blοg!

my blog build solar panels