miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

Little Voice

Trust – said the little voice

I was sharing one of my stories with a woman when I heard myself say:
“You know that little voice that tells you what to do…”

“I ...don’t. What voice?” She interrupted me “Do you hear voices inside your head?” She asked laughing
 

I quickly changed the subject without pausing and found an excuse to go and talk to someone else.
I really believed that everyone heard that little voice inside them. The voice does not come from my head, it comes from deep down. I call it “little voice”, at the beginning it was like a soft whisper, but the more I listened the louder and clearer it got. I wish it sounded like Morgan Freeman that would be so cool! My little voice is quite loud it knows what it wants and there is no stopping it when it wants something. I know better than to argue with it, because when I follow it, magic happens and I like magic.

Some people call it “gut feeling”, some say it’s “listening to your heart”. What I know for sure is that if you ask, it will tell you and if you pay attention and listen it will guide you in the right direction.

Trust – said the little voice today loud and clear



No hay comentarios.: