martes, 5 de abril de 2016

Walk with me


(Love at first sight)

I was rehearsing on stage when he walked in the Aula Magna .
He had light brown hair and hazel brown eyes he looked directly at my big dark brown eyes like there was no one else there, yet the place was filled with dancers and teachers. For a second I felt the music stopped. He walked like he own the world, his shoulders back, his back straight, chin up and his beautiful brown eyes on me while I danced.  

He stood there looking at me while I got lost in the music and told a story with my body then a few minutes later when rehearsal was over he walked over to me and asked:

“Do you want to walk with me?”

“Yes” I said giving him my little gym bag for him to carry. He grabbed it and threw it over his shoulder.

We walked slowly outside, it was warm the beginning of summer, he talked and I listened, he told me who he was, what he liked and did not like. He was passionate about football and enjoyed most being outdoors, he told me about his mother, his sister and his father who was in jail for not paying his taxes. I thought he was brave, honest and amazing for opening his heart to me, a stranger he just met. We walked for who knows how long because time stood still and the people around us seemed to have disappeared. When we found ourselves back at the starting point of our walk he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend.

I said yes. I felt like I knew everything I had to know, the important stuff, how he made me feel and how comfortable he felt with me. I was happy to walk anywhere with him. We trusted each other.

“Do you want to walk with me some more?” I asked him

“Yes” he said. We continued walking holding hands, I told him about my love for music and dance since before I could walk, about the warm and sunny place I was born where there is no snow. I mentioned the things I did not like, lies being at the top of my list followed by smoking.  The things I feared like wasting time. I told him my secrets and dreams. I wanted to share everything with him.

We walked, we talked, we listened, we held hands, we kissed, and it was love at first sight.  

No hay comentarios.: