martes, 23 de febrero de 2016

PICASSO


When love came knocking on my door I did not recognize him at first. He was so abstract like a Picasso painting I thought it was a joke; I was surprised to see love standing there outside my door. What a surprised I told him, I haven’t seen you in a very long time. Don’t just stand there. Do you want to come in? I asked.  

So why are you here? if I may ask

I am here for you - said love

Do sit down in the couch. Can I offer you something to drink?

Excuse me, why are you here again?

I came for you, I would like you will come with me.

I raised my eyebrows felling surprised.

It is so nice to see you; I told him and thought to myself: I love him so much, but it’s too late now, I can’t just leave everything, this empty house. Everybody has left and I am all alone, still, I can’t just leave, can I? I am hiding from the sun?

Love is sitting there quietly smiling at me like he knows something I don’t.

Love is always so wise.

You can’t hurry love, but you can’t put it on hold, it knows better.

Love will always find you no matter how hard you try to fight it, hide from it or try to scape it, love will always find you. Last night I dreamt of you. You came knocking on my door and I let you in. How can you not let love in? I opened my heart and now it’s filled with love. Not what I had in mind. I keep busy. They say things happen for a reason, like I am going to wake up one morning and know exactly why. I think I just did. I woke up and things that did not make sense are starting to make sense now. It feels like everything is connected and the only thing that really matters is love.

 

No hay comentarios.: