sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

Breaking me


I am doing this because I can
I can’t get you out of my mind
I have got you under my skin, like that song
(breaking me)
Don’t not what to say, I’ve been working non-stop
trying to feel nothing at all 

I should be packing my suitcase
Monday I will be catching that plane (Here I go again)
I have had enough of the cold, the snow and the rain
It melts the snow over and over again (and it’s breaking me) 

How long is that flight? It will take forever I know,
but I need to get away for some time (forget the jetlag)
I have got you under my skin, like that song
(and its breaking me) 

Monday I will be on that plane, it’s time to fly again
see the blue sky, the sun, smell the salt
get sand in my shoes while I walk on the beach
It’s been a long time, I don’t know what to say, I am doing this because I can 

I’ve been working non-stop feeling so much (and it’s breaking me)
Monday will be different
I will be catching that plane (Here I go again)
The things we do for love and I am desperate for your love
It feels like forever since the last time honey and it’s breaking me
 
 

No hay comentarios.: